Monday, February 14, 2011

End of Summer Body Cleanse - 4 days left to jump onboard.



Many of you have registered your interest to participate in the End of Summer Body Cleanse. The response has been wonderful - and now we are getting to the business end of the month.
If you haven't received an email from me, it is because I can't access your information from when you replied to the initial Cleansing post. You will need to email me directly at natalie@thepagodatree.com.au so I can email you the relevant information and organise your cleansing shake.

The cleanse starts this coming Monday the 21st of February and goes for 1 week in total. In this time we are aiming to get your body to function as alkaline as possible (a state free from toxic build up) - encouraged by the shake, consumption of alkaline forming foods and a pro-biotic. I will post recipes for you and support you along the way.

So if an email didn't arrive yesterday - please email me and we can get things started. Of course you can start the cleanse at any time, it would be ideal however, if we do this together to ensure you are supported. Initially it can be daunting - but with my help we will have you on the road to better health and increased fertility by March!

2 comments:

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!