Tuesday, November 9, 2010

She's here. MAEVE summer edition.




She is here and she is beautiful.

If you haven't already signed up to have her privately delivered into your inbox Subscribe.

This edition is jam packed. I mean jam packed. It's big and it's busting at the seams.
You will find me there :: Pg 72.


I cannot compare Maeve to anything. She fills a gap. She is cleverly put together, with much style and individuality, appealing to women and mummies alike - a read that you will totally relate to.

Boil the kettle, brew a pot of tea and sit down to read. Find out what makes me and a host of talented women tick. You will finish the tea well before you finish the mag, this edition is a bumper!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!