Monday, November 15, 2010

little fussy eater

Hayley from Little Pinwheel captured my little Olivia. Clever woman, cute kid. Perfect combo.

A little while ago I wrote for Practical Parenting about fussy little eaters and appetite.

My little eater has lost her appetite, and so it's up to her Dr mummy to find it. If you take the time to look at the linked post, you will read that it's common for children to go through periods where they refuse to eat. Lucky for us, Chinese Medicine does an excellent job of getting things back into working order, and so I'm now armed with a herbal formula to get her tummy back into rhythm. Today is day 1. I will keep you posted on this journey.

I found this quote and it has stayed with me all day.
He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors. ~Chinese Proverb

No skill will be wasted here (I'm almost sure of it - provided the 2 year olds will is weaker than mine).


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, she is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Also, hope I'm not getting ahead of the game here, but congrats on your new 'baby' Maeve! :)

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!