Saturday, July 31, 2010

Before I start my day today...



I sit. I think. Im grateful.

What are you grateful for today? What do you have to look forward to for the weekend?

As winter nears an end, our minds may be rather grey. But look at what is to come! Spring! Its just around the corner.

As much as I have embraced winter and its beauty, Im ready for Spring.

I focus on the good, the positive. Focus on your blessings this weekend - and I know your body, heart and soul will love you even more for it.

Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. positive thinking is my new way of life! I am grateful for my new sexy camera..... and my gorgeous children, and the waffles I ate this morning with chocolate on top. Oh and my gorgeous friends, 3 of which have all made me feel awesome today.

    I too am ready to embrace spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog this morning and find it very inspirational and positive so I am grateful that! Also for my beautiful family and our life, and the fact that winter is nearly over!

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!