Wednesday, March 2, 2011

meet Amy.

Image by the lovely Clare Metcalf Photography

This is Amy - and we can show her face on my blog because she isn't a dentist. She is my Amy. Amy is my new assistant, and it is fair to say I am absolutely beyond excited that she is joining us here at the clinic.

This has been a rather frantic week so far at The Pagoda Tree. Sara, my business partner and I, said our goodbye's on Monday, as we both walk our separate ways as health practitioners. Not an easy thing to do by any means - but I am thankful. Thankful for 8 wonderful years together. Thankful for the beauty she brought to this clinic not just in presence and appearance but as a whole package. I wish her all the blessings in her future journey - she will do great things because she is a wonderful practitioner and more-so a beautiful woman.

New beginnings make room for changes. Some big, some small. I'm really excited about this new chapter in my life, for the clinic and for the future.

Amy has a lot of work to do! She's a go-er and I know she's up for it. I'm equally thankful for her ability to slip into the clinic and make this transition for me as painless as possible. Thank you Amy - you have no idea what you're in for!

1 comment:

  1. welcome Amy... does that mean I can share my phone calls between the two of you?!! love to you Nat and rock on... you are all kinds of awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!