Monday, October 11, 2010

Fertility :: The New Approach




A little over a year ago, I did some research and found myself approaching fertility treatment in the clinic in a new way. It took a lot of courage for me to totally change what I had learnt and adapt my new learnings into how I thought they best fit in my practice. I did away with the old, and brought in new, radical treatments for pre-conception care and IVF treatments. So what did I do? I found that certain approaches that had always been encouraged were outdated. I found that playing it ‘safe’ with treatments was not enough. I had to work outside the square. I had to push treatment to the limits. Acupuncture points that were previously considered useless became my focus. Treating at specific intervals became extremely important.
I discovered three main things in relation to fertility- three things that acupuncture could achieve to dramatically improve a couples chances of a baby.

The three keys I focus on are:
to reduce stress & increase immunity,
regulate hormones and
significantly improve reproductive function.
From when we started focusing on these three key elements the success rates of viable and healthy pregnancies have reached new levels at The Pagoda Tree.

What I got back were babies. Lots and lots of babies, with plenty of happy parents to match.

1 comment:

  1. You reduced the stress over here!

    I honestly credit the 9 months of pre-conception care with you for my pregnancy and really appreciate the on-going care from you as well.

    ReplyDelete

I thoroughly appreciate your comments, don't be shy to leave one!